Be a sponsor of the 2023 Arizona IH Rendezvous.
Sponsorship Registration ends April 1, 2023
Sponsorship includes one (1) vehicle registration with all included items, plus mention in the 2023 Rendezvous Program, mention on the 2023 Rendezvous t-shirt, a sponsor trophy, vendor space for your business and special recognition at the awards dinner.
Please note that Rendezvous Sponsorship does NOT include a Sonora Desert Scouts corporate or family membership, or ad in the newsletter.
For in-kind sponsorship, please contact email@example.com
Cost is per vehicle. Please submit a separate registration form for each vehicle.
Each SPONSOR vehicle registration for the AZIHR includes:
- Saturday IH Truck “Show and Shine” Entry
- Mention in the AZIHR Program
- Mention on the AZIHR Rendezvous t-shirt
- Special recognition at the AZIHR awards dinner
- Sponsor trophy
- Vendor space for your business (if requested)
- Grab Bag with FREE event T-shirt
- 2 Saturday Dinner Tickets
- 3 General Raffle Tickets (must be present to win)
- Guided Trail Trip(s)
- 4WD Games
Please choose a class for each vehicle:
Street: A vehicle in the STREET class must have an IH engine/transmission/transfer-case, as offered in that vehicle, and may also include any combination of body and suspension lift 4” or less, fuel injection, and a maximum tire size of 33”.
Trail: A vehicle in the TRAIL class is any vehicle that does not fall into the STREET class. Vehicles may have any engine/transmission/transfer-case combination, combination of body and suspension lift more than 4”, and tire sizes larger than 33”.
* AZIHR reserves the right to re-classify any vehicle. * Each vehicle may enter and win in only one class.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies may be awarded depending on number of entries.
Terms and Conditions:
- All vehicles brought by participants to Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous (“AZIHR”) must be legally insured by the participant. Proof of insurance is required and any participant unable to provide proof of valid insurance upon request will be asked to leave the event. AZIHR and Sonora Desert Scouts, Inc., (“SDS”), all sponsors, US Forest Service,Arizona State Parks, and any of their members, agents, representatives, and employees shall not be held responsible for any accident, injury, death, theft, loss and/or damage to participant’s vehicle, person, and/or property. The Participant shall hereby waive any and all rights that they may have against above referenced entities and/or persons for any such loss and/or damage. Participants shall follow all event rules set by the event management and said management will have final authority concerning event decisions. Participant must be 18 years of age or older. If Participant is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign and accept full responsibility for the participant’s actions. Drivers under the age of 18 who participate on trail rides must be accompanied by an adult in the vehicle at all times.